Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by (“Promoter”) SVC LABS LTD, Unit 1 Gatwick Distribution Centre, Whittle Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9RW, UK.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 1st November 2018 and closes at 17:00 on 5th December 2018. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw:
- Set up a wholesale trade account with SVC LABS LTD
- Place an order with SVC LABS in the month of November 2018 over £250 NET
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The prize will be as follows:
- One singe prize of 5000, 50ML Zero nicotine shortfill units.
- Maximum of 4 different flavours.
- Provide in a 60ML bottle with a White PP or Metallic PP label, selected by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Prize delivered to single address within the UK or EU.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- One singe prize of 5000, 50ML Zero nicotine shortfill units.
- Winners will be notified after 6th December 2018 or on the Promoters competition webpage or social media channels by email.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- The winner will have 7 days from the date they were notified of winning to claim the prize.
- Prizes will only be released following proof of identification.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 7 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize rom completion of brand & flavour development.
- When claiming your prize, you may be required to provide proof of age. Valid methods of proof accepted are:
- Driving License
- We will not be able to accept any other forms of proof of age.
Personal Details, Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the Promoters for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness and competition photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
- Each work submitted as an entry or part of an entry (“Work”) becomes the property of the Promoter. Work(s) will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entry, each entrant irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide licence to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to the Work and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Work which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrant’s moral rights. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use all or any part of an entrant’s Work(s) for any purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using the entrant’s Work(s) for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of this promotion, the Promoter, or otherwise. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the Work submitted is an original work of the entrant, which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s entry being invalid. In addition, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Promoter arising from that entrant’s breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Prompters Data Protection Policy.
Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that the Promoter does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).